Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Vintage Beauty




Clothes: All Daniella's vintage goodies, Hat: mine from Fairfax flea market in LA

This is my second shoot with Daniella, the first one I'm still editing. It's hard because I love them all so much. I met her through Model Mayhem and she is just the best! We both love vintage clothes and pinup so much! There will definitely be a lot more posts with her coming up! She's so fun and way cooler than I was at that age... :)
I'm currently working on a new website, www.michelle-terris.squarespace.com, this is the in progress link. My boyfriend helped me come up with a 3 month plan to get my photography moving and grooving, finally! Only took 2 years, or maybe even longer, to finally figure out a direction I want to go in. Check out my site and let me know what you think (there are a lot of repeat photos at the moment but that will soon change!) 



1 comment: